Formal insurance coverage has been arguably there for individuals and business since the late 1800’s. For the layman, though, not everything in a homeowner, auto, property and commercial policy is what it may seem.
On a practical level, it’s important to meet with an experienced independent agent to review your needs, explain options and plans and shop the network for tailored coverage at a competitive quote, while being there at your hour of a claim need.
This article serves to present the other view on insurance – fun facts that will tickle your interest and ease the seriousness of life while perhaps offering opportunities you never thought existed.
• While most people realize that a good driver will have a better insurance score, leading to cheaper premium rates, certain professionals, like teachers, accountants, engineers and nurses are also placed in a ‘high probability’ category to drive carefully and avoid accidents.
• There is a form of insurance for (of all things) alien abduction!
• Some coffee company executives wanted to be sure that their official taster would retain his excellent sense of taste so they bought a $10 million policy to that effect!
• Presenting the bride with an expensive diamond engagement ring is a tradition that is based on protection. A form of insurance – so to speak – the costly ring would be hers to keep as compensation in the event the groom got cold feet about tying the knot!
• Golfing in Japan becomes an expensive endeavor if you happen to be the winner – obligating you to host a celebration and sponsoring pricey alcoholic beverages for your admirers. Golfing pros often opt to buy insurance in case they win to cover the ‘damages’.
• If you wish, you can purchase a life insurance policy if you fall into a fit of laughter that kills you!
• A famous circus insured their performing rhino and elephant so that they could cushion the damages in the event of illness or death.
• Question: Who insures traveling international athletes? Answer: They get coverage from insurance companies in their home country as well as in their hosting country.
• When one avid sportsman chose to swim across the English Channel in a bathtub, he acquired insurance from a company that undertook the risk with one stipulation: the tub needed a stopper that would prevent water from seeping in!
• If you are in the market for a new vehicle, keep in mind that statistically, there are more collision claims associated with a 2-door car.
Prime Insurance is the leading Agency that has been appointed to do direct business with scores of the top companies. Providing all forms of nation-wide coverage, including NJ cheap auto, low quote commercial umbrella, flood, renters, homeowners, bonds, workers comp, life insurance and more, Prime has won the confidence of over 10,000 customers. Experience the Prime difference by visiting online at https://www.primeins.com/, emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 732-886-5751!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/M_Wyzanski/2158115